Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about First Love International Ministries;
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used:
First Love International Ministries uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with the information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information:
First Love International Ministries will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of First Love International Ministries and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of First Love International Ministries.
First Love International Ministries is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have implemented reasonable electronic, physical and procedural safeguards designed to help protect against the loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information under our control. We use encryption systems when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Certain features of our Web Sites may require you to use an access code, password or similar unique identifier. You are responsible for protecting the secrecy of your account information. Although we strive to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. There is some risk associated with any data transmission, including the risk that personal information may be intercepted in transit. If a breach of your personal information occurs we will provide notification within a timeframe and by a manner permitted by your local jurisdiction.”
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List:
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.